Speech Language Pathologist

Careage Home Health is searching for a part-time qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join our ever expanding team. Help our patients with speech therapy in their own homes! This is a part time position that would be focused on the southern territory of King County. Opportunities may be available to work in Pierce and Thurston counties as well.

Apply here today!


-Have a master’s or doctoral degree in Speech Language Pathology
-Currently licensed to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in Washington State
-Two (2) years’ experience, preferred

As a Speech Language Pathologist you will:

-Provide full range Speech Language Pathology Services as ordered by physician
-Participate with all other home care personnel in patient care planning.
-Instruct patients and family members in home programs.
-Comply with Medicare documentation requirements.
-Help develop the plan of care and revises as necessary.
-Advise and consult with the family and other Agency personnel.
-Participate in in-service programs.
-Appropriately utilize ICD-10 codes.
-Participate in QAPI activities as assigned.

Company Info

Company Name
Careage Home Health

Company URL

Contact Name
Tyler Lund




14450 NE 29th Place
Suite 106
Bellevue, WA 98007


Comments are closed.