Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director – Pacific Campus
Bethany of the Northwest has an exciting opportunity to join our amazing staff at our skilled/long-term care facility at our Pacific campus!
Bethany of the Northwest, is non-profit icon of the healthcare industry in the Northwest for nearly 100 years, is seeking an Administrator at our Pacific Campus. Bethany at Pacific overlooks beautiful Port Gardner Bay and city of Everett skyline.
Bethany has an amazing culture and an amazing team in a 4-star building, with high staff to patient ratios, local commute, 7 paid & 1 personal holiday per year and other competitive benefits. Come join our team, you will be glad you did! We are a church sponsored non-profit company.
As Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director, you will lead your own team and work for a company who realizes that every individual working at our communities is valuable in delivering services, and in enriching the lives of our residents.
We are seeking a customer-oriented leader who can carry out that vision, and who values integrity, strong work ethic, a commitment to quality and excellence, and teamwork. In this role, you will be partnering with the Director of Nursing, Executive Directors of sister facilities, as well as the CEO, to maintain high resident satisfaction, quality of care and regulatory compliance. As a smaller Everett-based company, you will have an opportunity to share your ideas on how we can adapt to the changing needs of seniors in our care.
The primary purpose of the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director role is to direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care facilities and as may be directed by the Executive Director, to assure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Educational and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health Administration, Business Administration or a health-related degree is preferred but not required.
Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator’s license or meet the licensure requirements of this state.
Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or long-term care facility.
• Commitment to maintaining a community culture based on our core values of integrity, compassion, respect, excellence, and stewardship.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university.
• Certificates and Licenses: Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – required
• Minimum experience: 3+ years
• Leadership Skills: Ability to persuade, motivate and inspire your team to be “their best selves”
• Communication Skills: Ability to listen and hear your team and colleagues, incorporating their thoughts and ideas when and where appropriate.
• Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or customer concerns, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Analytic Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Computer Skills: Must be familiar with and able to use Microsoft Office products and have ability to learn new computer systems such as data management systems.
Qualified Applicants, in addition to your resume, please state your salary requirement.
Bethany of the Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer
916 Pacific Avenue, Floors 3 and 6
Everett, WA 98201