Health and Wellness Coordinator (RN Position)
Stephen’s Place is seeking a Registered Nurse experienced with vulnerable populations to fill Health and Wellness Coordinator, RN position.
Job duties include:
- Performance of comprehensive and ongoing assessments on a regular basis
- Establish and update service plans for residents
- Supervise caregivers for adherence of care plans, policies and procedures, and safe practice
- Coordination of resident’s schedule including scheduling appointments
- Professional and timely communication with providers and guardians
- Supervise medication administration
- Intermittent skilled nursing services
- A current unencumbered license to practice as an RN in Washington State
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Ability to problem solve and make independent decisions
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, health insurance, 401(k), and other benefits of working with a unique and growing organization.