Bethany of the Northwest has an exciting opportunity! In partnership with Providence Hospital, Bethany is operating a facility utilizing new model of patient care, focusing on an under-served segment of the population.
As an Executive Director, you will lead your own team and work for a company who realizes that every individual working at our communities is valuable in delivering services, and in enriching the lives of our residents.
We are seeking a customer-oriented leader who can carry out that vision, and who values integrity, strong work ethic, a commitment to quality and excellence, and teamwork. In this role, you will be partnering with the Director of Nursing, Executive Directors of sister facility, as well as the CEO, to maintain high resident satisfaction, quality of care and regulatory compliance. As a smaller Everett-based company, you will have an opportunity to share your ideas on how we can adapt to the changing needs of seniors in our care.
As an Executive Director, you will partner with each department head to follow state and company policies, procedures, and regulations. You will also work with your team to maintain quality of care services, dining services, overall resident satisfaction, and occupancy and budgetary goals and guidelines.
What We Offer:
• Positive, Team-Oriented Working Environment
• Supportive and Responsive Home Office
• Competitive Wages and Benefits
What We are Looking For:
• Commitment to maintaining a community culture based on our core values of integrity, compassion, respect, excellence, and stewardship.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university.
• Certificates and Licenses: Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – required
• Minimum experience: 3+ years
• Communication Skills: Ability to listen and hear your team and colleagues incorporating their ideas and when and where appropriate; ability to persuade, motivate and inspire your team to be “their best selves”.
• Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or customer concerns, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Analytic Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Computer Skills: Must be familiar with and able to use Microsoft Office products and have ability to learn new computer systems such as data management systems.
Qualified Applicants, in addition to your resume, please state your salary requirement.
Bethany of the Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer
916 Pacific Ave - Fourth Floor
Everett, WA 98201