Mission, Core Values, Objectives
Promoting quality care and services by partnering with our members and stakeholders.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Commitment to Customer Service
- To encourage and promote principles and programs that will provide long term and post acute health care residents with the highest quality medical, nursing and personal care, with the goal of maximizing their individual independence and potential.
- To encourage providers to employ the highest standards of quality in long term and post acute care services, professionalism, and administration.
- To strive towards greater public understanding of the services provided by long term and post acute care communities and to gain public awareness of those services.
- To encourage legislation that enhances the ability of caregivers to provide the highest quality care and enables providers to best deliver that care.
- To work cooperatively with state regulating and funding agencies to ensure that the high standards of care embraced by WHCA member communities are not compromised.
- To develop, promote, and support quality educational programs and staff training for long term and post acute care community staff and administrators.
- To serve the interests of WHCA members and the long term and post acute care profession.